Hearing Loss Rehabilitation in Anchorage, Alaska
Stay Connected & Engaged With Our 5-Star-Rated Hearing Care Experts
If you suffer from hearing loss, you know how frustrating and exhausting it can be. Hearing loss greatly affects your day-to-day life, disconnecting you from the sounds you love and preventing you from engaging with friends, family, and your community. When you visit our Hearing Aid Specialists at Audiology Associates, Inc., we do far more than fit you with a hearing aid; we strive to provide you with hearing loss rehabilitation in Anchorage, Alaska as well as aural rehabilitation, so you can live life to the fullest by connecting with the sounds of the world around you.
Struggling With the Effects of Hearing Loss
The most obvious adverse effect of hearing loss is the difficulty you have hearing sounds at their typical volume. However, there are numerous other negative impacts that hearing loss can cause. If you struggle with any of the following, Dr. Thomas A. McCarty, Audiologist, may be able to help you take back control of your life:
- Mental fatigue after speaking with someone
- Feelings of anxiety, stress, embarrassment, or depression
- Avoidance of social gatherings
- Reduced interaction with friends or family
- Decreased job performance
- Impaired memory or forgetfulness
Aural rehabilitation at Audiology Associates, Inc. goes the extra mile by helping patients adjust and control their hearing loss. This rehabilitation process involves helping you to overcome the challenges brought on by your hearing loss and can include;
- Learning about and fully understanding your particular type of hearing loss – what caused it and how it affects you and those around you
- Helping to improve your communications skills – learn strategies to retrain your brain, lip read, what environments are best for you, and use visual cues when communicating
- Educating you on the use, maintenance, and optimization of your hearing device
- Accessorizing your hearing aids with technologically-advanced assisted listening devices
Service Satisfaction Guarantee
Our hearing care is backed by a thirty-day Service Satisfaction Guarantee – if you are unsatisfied with your hearing aids or the service you receive from our team, simply let us know within thirty days and we’ll do what it takes to make you happy. It’s our promise to you!
Learn More About Hearing Loss Rehabilitation in Anchorage, Alaska Today
Schedule your Audiology Associates Treatment Consultation to learn more about how hearing loss rehabilitation can help you take back your life.
Click the button below to take the first step to better hearing today!
As one of the premier hearing centers in Anchorage, Alaska, Dr. Thomas A. McCarty, Audiologist and our team at Audiology Associates, Inc. also provide 5-star-rated hearing care to patients from Eagle River, Palmer & Wasilla, Alaska, and Surrounding Areas.