What Is a Subscription Payment Plan?
Simplified Subscription Payment Plan
The Standard Subscription Payment Plan includes all your Hearing Healthcare needs. Customized plans are available to meet your current hearing, cognitive, and financial needs
Our Subscription Payment Plan is your access to hassle-free, affordable Hearing Health care-guaranteed!
With our subscription plan we are able to offer to all patients suffering from hearing loss, the clarity they need and the cognitive stimulation they require-all at an affordable set monthly price.
Worry-Free Unlimited Subscription Treatment Plan
The benefits of treating your hearing loss with our Subscription Payment Plans are exceptional and unlike any other treatment plans available to patients! Each patient who starts the treatment of their hearing loss on a Subscription Payment Plan can expect the following benefits:
- Lifetime warranty with plan renewal (Including a 1-time loss, with a Loss fee)
- Access to Technology accessories
- A Pair of Adaptive NeuroTechnology™ designed to address the cognitive aspects of hearing loss
- Automatic Technology Upgrades every 48 months (or less)
- Access to Technology Accessories including rechargeable batteries and a smartphone and TV Adaptor
- All office visits included
- Hearing Technology Supplies Included: batteries & cleaning accessories
In addition to the Standard lease Subscription, customized Subscription lease treatment plans for hearing aid financing are available depending on hearing and cognitive needs, insurance, and your financial situation.
As one of the premier Hearing and Tinnitus Centers in Anchorage, Alaska, Dr. Thomas A. McCarty, Audiologist and our team at Audiology Associates, Inc. also provide 5-star-rated hearing care to patients from Eagle River, Palmer & Wasilla, Alaska, and Surrounding Areas.